A long lasting companion
Whether indoors or outdoors, you’ll indulge in having William accompany you wherever you are. Our design, which preserves the modern style with its metal, rope and marble surface options, furnishes a gracious impression with different color and fabric possibilities.
- Dining Table
- TEAK/IROKOTeak and Iroko are extremely resistant hardwood to outdoor conditions, such as changes in temperatures, humidity, saltines, snow, and frost. Being a natural product, it is normal for teak/iroko to get small surficial cracks and to lose its color from golden brown to light silver within 6 months to 2 years due to the natural weathering.
- STAINLESS STEELStainless steel is the perfect material for outdoor solutions with its high durability corrosion and mechanical characteristic. We are using stainless steel as components and sometimes as the main structure of the products where the high carrying capacity with lower sections is needed. We are using 304-grade stainless steel for the tube sections as well as for the components. It is possible to use stainless steel as polished or satin and as with powder coated painting application.
- FABRICMaxxmora is offering a wide range of exclusive, %100 solution-dyed acrylic fabrics with a soft touch and stylish, sophisticated pattern. %100 solution-dyed acrylic has 7-8 colorfastness under exposure to ultra-violet rays and open-air conditions. All Acrylic fabrics have a surface treatment that enhances water and stain repellent properties.
- BRAIDMaxxmora is producing braid and cord from %100 solution-dyed acrylic which is very durable in outdoor conditions. There is a braided acrylic cover over a polyester filament which also gives tensile strength to the product.
- PVC BRAIDPro is PVC coated polyester and it has high technical properties in outdoor conditions. It comes forward with easy maintenance and easy cleaning properties.
- FAUX LEATHERFaux leathers are highly durable for outdoor conditions and have resistance to stain, dirt, and remainings. The composition of the artificial leather is 2% Vinyl Acrylic 76% Polyvinyl Chloride 22% Polyester and has 100.000 Martindale and fire retardancy properties.